Sunday, March 28, 2010

Neobux Is the best PTC

So far as I join many PTC program, Neobux is the greatest. They have forum where member can discuss and show proof of their payment. The minimum cash out is $2.00 and paying method using Alert, Paypal and Neteler. For the pays per ad is $0.01. If you are not a premium member you only have 4 ads perday. But $0.01 per clicks it was superb unless you want to increase your ads perday and pays per ad up to $0.02 , you can upgrade to become a premium member.





I will post more and more Money for Life method. I try to put some review of each of them. I'm still a newbie so don't expect me to give an expert review about the Money for Life method that I post hehehe. Feel free to put some encourage comment and help me to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment