Monday, November 15, 2010

Cashium - Scam, Closed?

Today I try to login to Cashium to do the daily ptc thing and I came across this very important message. Cashium got really big problem, the admin have mention about PayPal has frozen whole balance of Cashium. Oh my that was a really big problem yet the admin try the best to keep the investor right protected . Lucky for me I haven't invest anything yet. Sympathized by the admin problem but what can I do . At least the admin mention about the problem rather than the other Bux site just leaving their member without explanation that as we know person like that surely be called as SCAM. I hope Cashium will regained it trust from the member as new management will help both admin and members. Hope so. Below are the statement regarding problem that Cashium got with paypal.



4 comments:

  1. It was a scam. Why Paypal is not closing other PTC sites. Admn: at first claimed "we are moving to a more secure server, we will be back soon" then there was not any Paypal issue. Why they are hiding and What they are hiding...Yes..It is Big...(SCAM).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah agree with you guys..

    ReplyDelete