Thursday, October 13, 2011

Powerful-Strategy closed? SCAM?

I recently took a bold step to enter the world of HYIP - High Yield Investment Program. I joined HYIP programs from Powerful-Strategy, because the plan provides that they are quite interesting.

Brief information about Powerful-Strategy - Investment Strategy Powerful company are GLAD to greet you on our web site! Powerful Strategy Could help you to invest your funds in a highly reliable platform forex trade market. Working with us you are going to Obtain profit, investing in one of the most perspective fields nowadays. Powerful Strategy for choosing investments, you definitely choose reliable and profitable investments. Our traders know everything about the FOREX trading. We always observé trends in the global currency market, we monitor the latest news that Could Affect the change in trend in the forex market and this allows us to get a guaranteed profit, from day to day

More information about their plans provided by Powerful-Strategy is as follows:

1.8% daily for 10 business days: $ 5 - $ 100
2% daily for 25 business days: $ 101 - $ 1000
2.3% daily for 60 business days: $ 1001 - $ 5000
2.8% daily for 120 business days: $ 5001 - no limit

Accepted Currencies: Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money

But as you all know that HYIP world is full of risks. Powerful-Strategy, is still new and was launched on 25th May 2011. As expected the problem would arise, www.powerful-strategy.com website is not accessible right now. Information received from several people who had long been in the HYIP world, for example the discussion in forums such as TalkGold, MoneyMakerGroup and DreamTeamMoney someone has stated:

I directly contacted admin, and this is what admin said:

our competitors have written a lot of complaints to our domain registrar.
And our domain powerful-strategy.com is temporary suspended by the registrar.

We are trying to solve this problem. Now we transfer our domain to other registrar, it may take from 1 to 24 hours.
Please don't worry, all money in safety.


Powerful Strategy support
http://powerful-strategy.com/

I hope, Powerful-Strategy will not disappoint me. I know I barely can only hope and if it is a scam, what can I do. HYIP world is full of risk, so if you want to enter the world of HYIP I suggest you invest within your means. For those investor in PS, is still to early to mark PS as a scammer. Let us give them sometime to fix it. :)

8 comments:

  1. hancurlah kalau scam...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. banyak lo naronya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel, I have lost my money in powerful-strategy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not yet officially classified as a scam program. Will update if, powerful-strategy is totally scam. Currently powerful-strategy are still working to revive this HYIP program. But according to reports, many complaints from competitors about the powerful-strategy to the registrar which is responsible for monitoring the activities of the website so for that cause www.powerful-strategy.com has been suspended. So for the time being, will wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okies.. I think it's already turn out to be scam. Oh.. what to do .. sigh.. currently I'd joined two HYIP program and still monitoring it for a few days. Will update in this blog for the reports

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gosh.. no more trust in hyip.. Safe Depositary and Powerful-Strategy gone.. oh no.. I put all of my money here.. stupid me :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Powerful strategy you crooks what a scam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my.. many investors put all their money in 1-2 hyip program only. I guess that was a really bad strategy though :). I suggest to put a small amount of money in many hyip program when you got profit from it then you can invest elsewhere. If they turn out to be scam you still got place to play on. Just my 2 cent.

    ReplyDelete